WhatsApp Viewer is Small tool to display chats from the Android msgstore.db. This application allows you to read old WhatsApp messages more quickly and easily, Copying messages to PC make sit easy to read older messages, without pressing “load older messages”. You can export the data as TXT, HTML, and JSON files. some other very interesting features to try.
This tool is supported versions are crypt5, crypt7, crypt8 and crypt12.
Features of Tor Whatsapp Viewer
- View your WhatsApp chats on PC
- Have a backup on your computer in case your phone gets lost
- Conveniently read old conversations without pressing “load older messages”
- Search messages
- Export to .txt, .html, .json
- No need to install Python, SQLite or additional libraries (M2Crypto)
- All in a small application, no dependencies, no need to install
How to use Whatsapp Viewer?
- Get your key and database file from the phone.
- Open WhatsApp Viewer
- File -> Open -> Select file
- Select msgstore.db in the folder “extracted”
- Leave account name empty, is was used for older versions of WhatsApp (crypt5)
- Optional: If you want, you can import contact names from the wa.db file
- Click on a chat to show the messages.
You cannot see bigger images because only thumbnails are stored in the database.
You see cryptic phone numbers because account names or details are not stored in the database. However, you can import your wa.db file to resolve your contact names.