WavePad Audio Editing for Mac is an excellent audio editing program for users of every level. The program has enough editing tools to satisfy the professional customer, as well as the interface is easy sufficient for the most novice user to take care of.
WavePad Audio Editing for Mac
The making time it considered the program to get rid of clicks and also pops from our audio example was unfavorable. Outside of that program misstep, this is quickly among the very best audio editing software options available.
WavePad efficiently imported a wide variety of different audio files consisting of AAC, AIFF AU, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, OGG, WAV and WMA. This audio editor was also able to convert an audio file to any one of those documents formats.
This is a task that just WavePad was able to achieve contrasted to the competition. WavePad currently asserts on its internet site that you can’t import MP4 as well as some M4A video files, but the company has because released a version of WavePad which is compatible with those data formats.
Features of WavePad Sound Editor
- Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
- Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
- DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
- Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
- and More