Google Docs APK (2021) for Android Download Latest Version | The niftiest new feature in Google Docs is its Explore button, which opens up in a pane on the right side of the browser home window and shows info as well as tips based upon what’s showing in your document. For example, if you click the Explore button in a worksheet, the pane will let you ask inquiries about your data, consisting of recommended questions like “What is the Mean of Column D?” A formatting box suggests enhancements to the aesthetic screen of your data, like including shading to rotating rows.
Google Docs for Android
A more Analysis box displays graphes revealing different visualizations of your information, rather like the responses you can get from Excel’s Pivot Table feature, however used with no service your part. In Slides, when you’re editing a discussion.
Here are some screenshots and Features of Google Docs
Features of Google Docs
The Explore box provides on the internet pictures related to the subject of the present slide, as well as you can drag them directly right into the slide. Microsoft Office has similar research features, however they’re not as easy to utilize or as flexible.
Create, edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
- Create new documents or edit existing files
- Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
- Research, right in Docs with Explore
- Open, edit and save Word documents.