FileBot for Windows is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming your Movies, TV Shows and Anime as well as fetching subtitles and artwork. It’s smart and just works.
Drag movie or episode documents into the “Initial Documents” list area, right-click “New Labels” checklist area and pick your favored data source, as well as click relabel.
FileBot Functions consist of a straight forward user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop, relabel and also removal hundreds of media data, bring episode information from TVRage, AniDB, TheTVDB, or Serienjunkies, personalized episode calling system.
FileBot for Windows
Supports language choices for collection and also episode titles, sustains flick recognition and also relabeling by means of OpenSubtitles, IMDb, or TheMovieDB, reverse rename data making use of internal background or the original gush data, locate specific subtitles on OpenSubtitles, locate linked captions on Sublight, integrated subtitle viewer for srt, evaluate and also sub files, and also transcode any kind of caption as UTF-8 encoded srt.
Some Features FileBot
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Platform-independent and straight-forward application deployment
- Powerful and full-featured cmdline interface and scripting interface for any kind of automation
- Rename and move hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Fetch episode info from TheTVDB, AniDB or TVmaze
- Accurate and robust and simply awesome file / episode matching logic
- Series / Anime / Movie name auto-detection
- Powerful and highly customizable episode naming scheme
- Supports language preferences for series and episode titles
- Supports movie identification and renaming via TheMovieDB
- Reverse rename files using internal history or the original torrent file
Other Links FileBot for Windows
FileBot 64-bit / Size:50.5 MB