Pokémon UNITE for Android gets a lot of things right. This game really looks like a MOBA a la League of Legends or Dota 2, only in a presentation that is much easier to understand for those who have never played it before.
Pokémon UNITE for Android
Suits are short and stylish events with lots of action and technique. Understanding each of the 5 classes is fun as well as satisfying. Every fight in a couple is at stake, increasing stress and excitement to a boil at the last stretch. It is unfortunate that the complex in-game economic climate of multiple currencies as well as the loot box style lottery game system can sometimes hinder the enjoyment of the game.
Pokemon must carry their stored energy into the opposing team’s goal as well as “dunk” through the ring to collect points equal to how much energy the Pokemon has.
The immersion series itself is great, with Pokemon dropping energy through hoops with power as well as excitement that will make you smile. Dunks aren’t the only suspenseful approach, as special wild Pokemon occasionally appear that offer buffs short-lived or extra points, but they are rare and sometimes occur once during a suit. When time runs out– 10 minutes in a normal game– whoever has one of the most points wins.
Pokémon UNITE is a brand new MOBA from the Pokémon franchise that immerses you in this world full of popular personalities. Your task is to make the most effective and feasible group of five animals to start the fight.
In Pokemon UNITE you can collect a lot of characters that will definitely match each other depending on the task. For example, you’ll find Pokemon that are better at offensive attacks, as well as others that are better at protection. This is why it is very important to carefully choose the 5 cards that will make up your team before starting to fight against competitors in the arena.
- BATTLE IN STYLE: Take to the field while looking your best in Holowear! Thanks to a special technology developed using Aeos energy, Trainers can deck out their Pokémon in a variety of holographic outfits—with new styles arriving regularly!
- UNITE MOVES: Unleash the true power of your Pokémon with Unite Moves! Leverage these all-new Pokémon moves, which are only possible while in Unite Battles, and turn the tide of even the direst situations.
- RANK UP: Looking to prove how skilled you are? Participate in ranked matches, and earn points as you climb up the global leaderboard!
- COMMUNICATION IS KEY: Even the most skilled Trainers recognize how important communication is to their team’s success. Leverage signals, quick-chat messages, and—for the first time in a Pokémon title—voice chat to communicate and stay in sync with your team.
- CROSS-PLATFORM PLAY: Challenge Trainers from around the world to Unite Battles on the Nintendo SwitchTM system or on a compatible mobile device thanks to cross-platform support. Trainers may use their Pokémon Trainer Club account or Nintendo Account on both Nintendo Switch and mobile to easily keep their progress synced between devices.