Microsoft Office 365 for Windows is a subscription service that ensures you always have the most up-to-date modern productivity tools from Microsoft. There are Microsoft 365 plans for home and personal use, as well as for small and midsized businesses, large enterprises, schools, and non-profits.
Microsoft Office 365 for Windows
Most of the Microsoft 365 plans for business, schools, and non-profits include the fully installed desktop apps, but Microsoft also offers basic plans with the online versions of Office, file storage, and email. You decide what works best for you: Small business, Enterprise, School, or Non-profit.
Features of Office 365
- Get the latest version of Office apps like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. You’ll always get the latest features, new tools, security updates, and bug fixes. PC users also get Access and Publisher.
- Your version of Office will always be improving. You’ll get all the latest features and updates, as well as security updates and bug fixes.
- With Microsoft 365 Family, you can install Microsoft 365 on all your devices and sign in to five at the same time―that means you can use Office no matter where you are or what device you’re on. This includes PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones. You can also share you subscription with up to five other people.
- Install the mobile apps for free and get extra features when you sign in to Office apps on your device.
- Securely store your files in the cloud and access them from anywhere. Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user, for up to 6 users including yourself.