Note: This product is not developed anymore and might not function properly.
Shockwave Player (2022 Latest) Download for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP | Adobe Shockwave is a browser-based multimedia platform for interactive applications and video games. Retiring the Shockwave player for Windows is the last step in a multi-year process: Adobe Director, an authoring tool for Shockwave content
Shockwave Player for Windows
New variations of Flash Player were launched for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. The Flash Player plug-ins bundled with Google Chrome and also Net Traveler 10 will certainly be instantly updated with the update systems of both browsers.
The new Flash Player versions spot 17 vulnerabilities, 16 of which are critical and also can lead to remote code implementation. These vulnerabilities “can create a collision and potentially allow an aggressor to take control of the afflicted system,” Adobe claimed in a security advisory. The other susceptibility could result in information disclosure.
New versions of Flash Gamer 10 have additionally been released for Windows, Mac as well as Linux in order to accommodate users that, for whatever reason, can not upgrade to Flash Gamer 11.
Adobe AIR, a cross-platform runtime system for rich Web applications, as well as the Adobe AIR SDK (Software program Development Set) have also received updates due to the fact that they bundle Flash Player.
Adobe has a list of the new Flash Player as well as Adobe AIR version numbers for each and every particular platform in the “Service” area of its APSB13-05 safety advisory.
System requirements :
- Intel Pentium IV 600MHz or higher
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 3 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later
- 512 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of available hard-disk space (additional free space required during installation)
- DVD-ROM drive
- Microsoft® Speech Application Programming Interface (SAPI) 4.0 or later
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation