Pale Moon (2020 Latest) Download for Windows 10/8/7 (64-bit) | The war on the internet browser is a fierce one with a lot of contenders around today. There are some popular names in terms of internet browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and Edge that most people will know. A decent alternative to those popular internet browsers is the Pale Moon for Windows.
What makes it popular nowadays? One of the reasons is that Pale Moon is open source and free to download and use. It comes with all functionalities of an internet browser that most people will need to use. One of the key things about it is the absence of privacy concerns in any form.
Most of the popular internet browsers nowadays come with serious concerns about privacy. There is no need to worry about that matter when using this open-source internet browser for Windows. That is a decent thing that is further supported by the fact that it works in both Windows and Linux devices.
As a result of that, Pale Moon has the simplicity of an application designed for Linux in its user interface. Meanwhile, in terms of its ease of use, it has the characteristics of an application designed for Windows. That combination is a win-win for both users of Windows and Linux in need of a good internet browser.
Main features Pale Moon :
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout and rendering engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated with the latest security patches
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom for any element’s design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Superior gradients and fonts
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many “legacy” Firefox extensions.
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for existing web standards
Here are some screenshots and features of Pale Moon
features of Pale Moon features of Pale Moon features of Pale Moon
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7/8/10/Server 2008 R2 or later
- A processor with SSE2 instruction support
- 1 GB of RAM
- At least 200 MB of free (uncompressed) disk space