If you have a lot of files on your smartphone and want to organize them, File Manager APK is a great way to keep your smartphone clean and organized and keep things organized. This app lets you find and manage everything stored on your Android device by moving or deleting it.
This application is very easy to use and has an easy-to-understand interface. The home screen shows folders for videos, audio files, documents, apps, new files, cloud storage, and public storage.
File Manager for Android
In it, you can see all the files stored on your smartphone. Each folder contains all files that fit that category, so you can easily watch all videos at once or delete unwanted files, for example.
You can also clear your phone’s cache and uninstall apps you no longer use to free up memory. You can also track and delete files to speed up your phone. The application also allows you to easily move files from one folder to another and manage them the way you want.
Finally, one of the best things about File Manager for Android is that you can use it to access files remotely or share files in the cloud, so you can access them even if you don’t have your smartphone with you.
You can manage local and remote (cloud) storage. The application supports all actions of file management (including open, browse directory, search, copy and paste, delete, cut, rename, compress, unzip, move, bookmark, download, and organize). File Manager APK download is on PlayStore.
Here are the main locations and features of the File Manager Plus:
• Main Storage: You can manage all files and folders in a local device storage.
• SD Card: You can manage data inside memory card including files and file folders.
• Downloads: You can manage files in your Downloads folder.
• Photos: You can manage photos and photos in storage. image preview is available.
• Audio: You can manage related music and audio files.
• Videos: You can manage video files on your device.
• Applications: Allows you to view all installed applications within local device. You can stop or remove the application. You can delete data and cash from the app.
• New Files: You can manage the transfer and download of new files to your local device.
• Cloud: Access cloud storage such as Dropbox and Google DriveTM.
• Remote Control: You can access remote volumes or shares such as NAS and FTP servers.
• Access from a PC. Accessing Android device’s storage and manage all files and folders from your PC through FTP (File Transfer Protocol).