Video streaming software is useful for various applications. Most of the choices on the market today can be rather pricy. Free alternatives tend to do not have features that are crucial for a smooth broadcast. There is nonetheless, one option out there that is both free and filled with attributes. That software is called Open Broadcaster Software, or OBS Studio for Windows. This powerful program makes screencasting extremely user-friendly as well as is one hundred percent totally free to utilize. If you are looking into software to screencast for your podcast or various other web broadcast, continue reading to uncover the attributes in OBS.
OBS Studio for Windows
Open Broadcaster Software provides several vital functions that will certainly make your on-line broadcast stand out. With live video as well as audio mixing and also capturing as well as unrestricted scenes to switch in between making use of shifts that you can customize, you’ll have the ability to create an extremely dynamic stream easily.
The settings panel has been created to allow for easy, fast configuration of broadcasts and recording, as well as you can check out every one of these features in the default “light” interface style, or choose the “dark motif” to take some stress off of your eyes.
- High performance real time video/audio capturing and mixing. Create scenes made up of multiple sources including window captures, images, text, browser windows, webcams, capture cards and more.
- Set up an unlimited number of scenes you can switch between seamlessly via custom transitions.
- Intuitive audio mixer with per-source filters such as noise gate, noise suppression, and gain. Take full control with VST plugin support.
- Powerful and easy to use configuration options. Add new Sources, duplicate existing ones, and adjust their properties effortlessly.
- Streamlined Settings panel gives you access to a wide array of configuration options to tweak every aspect of your broadcast or recording.
- Modular ‘Dock’ UI allows you to rearrange the layout exactly as you like. You can even pop out each individual Dock to its own window.