Ever wonder how internet celebrities create their super creative video? Do you think that those transition videos on the internet are made by professional applications in excellent high-class PCs? Do you want to be the next TikTok Celebrity? Then. I will introduce you to CapCut for Android. The application won the Best for the Fun category on the Google App Store (Google Play) 2021.
CapCut for Android helps you edit your videos quickly and for free without using a PC device. You can edit, reverse, change the speed of the video, insert subtitles and music and effects into the video you have. An attractive interface with simple tools makes this video, which was just launched in 2020, is claimed to be the most fun video editing application.
CapCut for Android
CapCut for Android edits your video based on a timeline. You can apply different effects at different times, such as stickers, sound effects, and transitions. Videos that you edit can easily be shared by simply tapping on the export button. The video that you produce is definitely of high quality. By using CapCut for Android, you no longer need a long time to edit videos.
Then how do you get CapCut for Android? It’s very easy. You only need to click on the CapCut APK Download button, then the APK file that you get can be installed directly on the device you have. Make sure that your device meets the minimum requirements of CapCut for Android as follows:
- File size 69 MB
- The current version is 3.4.0
- Last update April 25, 2021
- Minimum Android Version 5.0
How to use the CapCut for Android application is very easy. In fact, those of you who have never edited a video before can easily use the CapCut for Android application. The method is as follows:
- Open the CapCut for Android application that has been installed on your device
- Click the + icon on the new project option
- Add the video you want to edit
- Your video will appear in a timeline format and a selection of tools you can choose from.
- To add another audio or video, you just have to click the + sign and select the video or audio you want to add.
Adjust the audio and video position that you input, don’t forget to click Mute to remove the original sound of the video.
- Add stickers, effects, and text to add to the appeal of your video.
- When your editing process is complete, all you have to do is press the export button and select the frame rate and video resolution.
- To share videos to social media directly, you just have to press the share button.