eMule for Windows is a free peer-to-peer (P2P) file-sharing client for Microsoft Windows that was launched in 2002 as an alternative to eDonkey2000. To date, eMule is one of the world’s largest and most trustworthy P2P file-sharing clients.
eMule for Windows
To make use of eMule, just attach to a server or the Kad network, look for the file you wish to download, and await the download to complete.
Typically, you get lots of results from eMule: you can look for a file name, but likewise filter the search by kind (sound, video, program, image or software application).
Among the benefits of eMule, contrasted to various other P2P clients, is the capability to make use of a media player like VLC to play a preview of the video clip or MP3 files that you’re downloading.
Features of eMule
- Clients use several networks to create one reliable network.
- Kad is now in an open testphase.
- eMule’s Queue and Credit system helps to ensure that everyone will get the file he wants by promoting those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free. eMule is also completely free of any Adware, Spyware, and ect.
- Each file checked for corruptions while downloading to ensure an error free file.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to speed up the correction of corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management allows you to start many downloads without having to monitor them.
- The Preview function allows you to look at your Videos and Archives before they are completed. For video previewing, we recommend the Video Lan Client.