YouTube Go is the main app from YouTube that allows you to download videos to your Android. This quits you from squandering your data when you want to enjoy a detailed video yet do not have access to a WiFi network.
Although the opportunity to download videos is one of the most significant features, YouTube Go supplies a lot of other cool features too. As an example, you can preview any video prior to streaming or downloading it, seeing just a couple of still pictures of the video clip’s material as well as reducing information usage. Plus you have the alternative to enjoy videos in standard top quality.
An additional interesting attribute YouTube Go provides is exactly how it allows you to send out and also receive videos you’ve downloaded via Bluetooth. Thanks to this brand-new function, you won’t utilize a single kilobyte when sharing your preferred videos with pals.
Screenshots and Features of YouTube Go
YouTube Go for Android is an alternative YouTube client that’s especially valuable for anyone with slow-moving or unsteady Internet connections. While it doesn’t offer all the attributes the official YouTube app does, it does have some truly useful and unique ones instead.
Features of YouTube Go:
Control your data
- Choose to download or watch
- Preview videos before you download or watch
- Choose how many MBs you use on videos
- Download videos to your phone or SD card
- Play them without buffering
- Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection
- Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost