SyMenu Latest Version Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 | SyMenu for Windows is a portable menu launcher and a Start Menu replacer to organize your applications quickly and easily, This tool is a replacement for the Windows Start function on your Computer, SyMenu can index any software application installed on a Windows PC automatically.
SyMenu runs on Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10. To use it you need to install .NET Framework 2.0 or higher than a Microsoft product.
Once installed you can list items, its shortcuts that you use frequently, can organize items in the list, expand or compress all folders, import items in batch mode dan use the search function.
Besides SyMenu has a detailed panel feature SPS is a command to install, update, delete currently selected programs.
Here are some screenshots and features of SyMenu
SyMenu – Manage SPS Apps
SyMenu – Options
This tool has been released as freeware, which means you can use it for your own purposes without having to pay.
What’s new (Version 6.12.7517)
- Breaking change for the update rules of the SPS definitions: the update interval is no more customizable. Now the definitions are forcibly updated every day
- The SPS definitions date is now highlighted in app near to the update button
- The update SPS Definitions button always forces the definition update regardless the last event occurrence
- The SPS grid columns Version, Size, and VirusTotal are no more sortable
- The new command line -ft redefines the SyMenu temp folder overriding the default one (system temp folder)
- The drive enumeration has been speeded up
- The Windows command item now support the .cmd extension too
SyMenu – Award & Rating