PhotoScape (2021 Latest) Download for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP | PhotoScape for PC windows is largely a photo editor, however this label does not truly do it justice– there is much more to it compared to fundamental retouching. There’s likewise a photo viewer, a batch modifying feature, an integrated in display capture device, and a host of filters and also impacts to swiftly perk up any photo.
On top of this you can sew together several images right into a scenic view or collection, collaborate with animated GIFs, convert RAW photos, create slideshows, as well as print photos utilizing a number of design templates– the listing takes place.
Despite the raft of bonus however, the crucial modifying toolkit is PhotoScape for windows finest attribute. The editor is surprisingly effective and all of the choices are well-labeled and also obvious. This is plainly a tool focused on beginners, and also you are urged to simply experiment with the countless filters to see just what occurs. If you take things also far, there’s the ever-present Undo function, or Undo All if you want to go back to square one.
What is especially heartening is that also newcomers to the world of picture modifying will certainly be able to develop something outstanding from their images by just playing with PhotoScape– as well as this is the site to trying brand-new things and getting more daring.
User experience, Picasa for Windows
When you initially fire up the program, you’re welcomed by a weird round menu system that provides access to all the different tools. If you’re not keen on this format, you could select a more conventional grid arrangement of symbol in setups.
Each of the numerous elements that make up the program has a similar look and feel– nearly like a data internet browser. In each circumstances there is a documents navigator in a pane to the left of the screen, while the right is the home of the editor, visitor, convertor, or whatever device you occur to be making use of. Eventually, it starts to really feel that the permanently visible folder navigation tree is a bit of a waste of space, and need to possibly have been given over to switches as well as menus rather.
PhotoScape for Windows
While PhotoScape is no Photoshop-killer, it is very achieved. The editing features are just what will certainly bring most individuals to the program, as well as it does not dissatisfy. Nonetheless, it rejects the conventional food selection and toolbar design requirement used by the majority of applications, moving settings to the bottom of the screen. There’s no avoiding that the fact that the user interface is quite uncommon as well as takes a while to get used to.
With so many tools to select from though, even if you don’t make full use PhotoScape’s full feature set, you’re sure to obtain worth from this remarkably versatile complimentary program.
Here are some screenshots and Features of PhotoScape
Screenshots and Features of PhotoScape #1
Screenshots and Features of PhotoScape #2
Viewer : Slideshow, Fullscreen, Wallpaper, Lossless Rotation, Exif
Screenshots and Features of PhotoScape #3
Editor : Frames, Resize, Rotate, Brightness, Color, Contrast, Auto Level, Auto Contrast, Whitebalance, Curves, Sepia, Negative, Sharpen, Blur, Noise Reduction, Vignetting, Bloom, Gradient, Texture, Fisheye, Clipart, Balloon, Text, Figures, Crop, Red Eye Removal, Mosaic, Paint Brush, Clone Stamp Screenshots and Features of PhotoScape #4
Page : Make one photo by merging multiple photos at the page frame
- Viewer: View photos in your folder, create a slideshow
- Editor: resizing, brightness and color adjustment, white balance, backlight correction,frames, balloons, mosaic mode, adding text, drawing pictures, cropping, filters, red eye removal, blooming, paint brush, clone stamp, effect brush
- Batch editor: Batch edit multiple photos
- Page: Merge multiple photos on the page frame to create one final photo
- Combine: Attach multiple photos vertically or horizontally to create one final photo
- Animated GIF: Use multiple photos to create a final animated photo
- Print: Print portrait shots, carte de visites(CDV), passport photos
- Splitter: Slice a photo into several pieces
- Screen Capture: Capture your screenshot and save it
- Color Picker: Zoom in on images, search and pick a color
- Rename: Change photo file names in batch mode
- Raw Converter: Convert RAW to JPG
- Paper Print: Print lined, graph, music and calendar paper
- Face Search: Find similar faces on the Internet
Video : PhotoScape Intro