Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver Download for PC Windows and Mac – The Canon Pixma iX6520 driver has just one paper-input tray, and also the amount of sheets it could hold at a time varies by paper kind and dimension. Those limitations could be a concern if you hope to utilize the Canon Pixma iX6520 to automate large-document print jobs.
Canon Pixma iX6520 Printing Performance
In our examinations, the Canon Pixma iX6520 supplied print speeds similiar to those of most AIO inkjet printers we’ve seen. It’s rather slower than standard when publishing message, as well as a bit quicker compared to average when printing pictures, which is the balance we anticipate to see from a photo-centric printer.
We started our testing with our 10-page test file of blended text as well as graphics, making use of the standard-quality print mode. The Pixma iX6520 completed the very first page of the record in 14.4 seconds, and all 10 web pages in 1 min and also 53 secs. That’s close to what we saw from the likewise valued Canon Pixma MG8120 all-in-one printer: 16.5 secs for the initial web page, and 1:43 for the entire record.
Lastly, with our 4×6-inch test image file, using the standard-quality print setting, the Pixma iX6520 churned out our examination prints in 26.4 secs, compared with 21.7 seconds with the Pixma MG8120. Changing to the top quality setup slowed down the Canon Pixma iX6520 dramatically, raising the print time to 50.2 seconds.
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop?
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon PIXMA iX6520 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.
Compatibility – Operating System (OS): Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Macintosh, Mac OS and Linux
Prior to set up Canon PIXMA iX6520 Driver , you must test the specifications of the device used which encompass the form of printer and working device used on desktops and laptops, if there may be any question please Contact Us.