SuperBeam for android is the easiest, fastest and most secure way to share large files between your devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key, No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been.
Features of SuperBeam:
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK’s, contacts… You name it!).
- Keep history of all transfer operations.
- Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
- Light, dark and AMOLED color themes.
All received files are stored under “/sdcard/SuperBeam” directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don’t worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam for Android
Other than the major file sharing function, the most intriguing feature in SuperBeam WiFi Direct Share is one that permits you to share files with a device that doesn’t have actually the application mounted. To do so, the individual of the various other tool simply requires to access the application’s website.
You can utilize SuperBeam WiFi Direct Share to share tons of files of all kinds. Images, songs, video, compressed files, APKs, whatever. Simply select the one you want as well as start the transfer.
SuperBeam for Android Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that don’t support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.